Red Cross School for the Deaf
“Red Cross School for the Deaf” was established on 1957 with 4 students. Today the school imparts education to 102 students of which 82 are hostlers and 20 are day scholars. The student gets education not only from Punjab but also other state such as H.P., Jammu etc. It is situated beside New Sabzi Mandi, GT Road, Jalandhar.
The school remains under the guidance of hon’able Deputy Commissioner who is the President of Indian Red Cross Society, Distt. Jalandhar. (Indian Red Cross Society established in 1948 under Act XV of 1920.